1.In The Archers, Brian Aldridge is married to Jennifer Archer. But in real life, which character is the actor married to?
The correct answer is the Shula Archer.
2.Which Fawlty Towers character was John Cleese romantically involved with off-screen?
The correct answer is Polly.
3. Which Friends character was first to get married in real life?
The correct answer is Phoebe.
4.During the making of which film did Spencer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn begin their affair?
The correct answer is Pat and Mike.
5. Clive Owen met his actress wife when they were playing the leads in which play?
The correct answer is Romeo and Juliet.
6. Who turned down a lead role in Brokeback Mountain because he was "a little creeped out" by the homosexual theme?
The correct answer is Russell Crowe.
7.On, off, on, off - their love is like a lighthouse. Last week we learned Jude Law and Sienna Miller are off again. Why is this?
The correct answer is All of the above.
8. What did Prince Harry and Chelsy reportedly do last week?
The correct answer is Were bundled into the boot of a Jaguar after a night's clubbing and eaten at an Italian.
9. A line in the infamous "faked orgasm" scene in When Harry Met Sally is consistently voted one of the best of all time. Which is it?
The correct answer is "I'll have what she's having".
10.Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton played the rowing couple in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. But how many more films did they co-star in after that?
The correct answer is Seven.
You answered them all right!